Monday, December 22, 2008

Russell Could you PLEASE just smile for the camera?

So for a while now I have wanted to do a really cool christmas present for my mother in law with pictures of all her kids. Ross's brother Russell decided to be uncooperative (he really hates having his picture taken). These are about the best I could do. I finally had to have his mom give me one last night from high school, which was almost three years ago! Oh well at least it is better then these.
This is the first attempt he wouldn't even face me.
Next I tried to trick him by saying I was taking a picture of My New nephew Luke
He just put his hat over his face.
Finally we were at Golden Corral and I had my Camera ready! I said his name and when he looked up I took the picture!(not the prettiest face but at least he is facing the camera!)

No comments: