Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lots to talk about

Ok so once again i need to reiterate I AM A HORRIBLE BLOGGER! I really don't take the time to blog but I need to. I'm super stressed about christmas. Someone said to me at work the other day "people that work retail don't enjoy the holidays." I agree we have to deal with all the crowds and work longer hours. I'm trying my hardest to enjoy it for the sake of my kids but... Anyway enough complaining here are some beautiful pics that my Friend Aimee took of my family. I'm starting a blog for her because between taking pictures, editing them, working and chasing her super cute little girl around she really doesn't have time to do it. Hopefully soon I will have a link to it if anyone is interested. She does an awesome job and she is so creative (and she doesn't charge an arm and a leg).

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the pictures and I love you! Sorry you're stressed. :(

blueroserider said...

Beatuiful pictures. Thank Aimee for me. I love the family ones... and your children are so beautiful. One of these days you'll be able to sail through the holidaze, honey. If you mormons only realized the healing properites of a little glass of wine... hehe.