Sunday, November 9, 2008

Horrible Blogger

Ok, Ok I know I'm Really Bad at this blogging thing! Anyway I have a whole slew of pics to post so I guess I will start with Chelise's baptism and Carly's blessing. On October 11th Chelise was Baptized and We decided to bless Carly at the same time.

Ross was Mad because we were so Late.
This is one of the rare pictures of him smiling.


Chelise looked so beautiful in her white dress
My mom made such Cute white dresses for
Chelise and carly




Chelise with Brad and Corbin I'm not sure if Corbin
was jumping or floating


Ross giving Chelise bunny ears.

Oh yeah he's smiling in this one to


Ok now on to some Random pics of my way cute kids at the park!

Carly's first ride on a slide (she looks thrilled right?)



Cute Chelise


Cute Corbin


Cute All Three!



This is Carly in our bike trailer
despite the look on her face she really does love it



1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yeah! You finally posted again! The pictures are beautiful. Her baptism was so nice (even if you were late) ha ha!